1 1/4 cup of blanched almond flour
Pinch of crunchy celtic sea salt
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/3 cup of tahini (make sure you shake the jar!)
1/3 of a cup of honey
1 tbsp of good verdant olive oil
1 tbsp of vanilla
Zest from 2 or 3 lemons
1. Make a couple of stirs with a wooden spoon, and the dough will come together, looking a lot like regular cookie dough.
2. Roll out even sized balls, about 1 inch each and roll them in sesame seeds.
3. Flatten and place them in a cookie sheet, leaving plenty of room for them to spread. I lined my sheet with parchment paper, but it shouldn’t be necessary.
4. Bake it at 350F until they are golden brown, 8 to 15 minutes, depending on your oven, and size of cookies.
8 oz organic salami, thinly sliced
Crushed Red Pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375F. Cover the bottom of a plate with crushed red pepper.
2. Stack up the slices of salami and roll them in the pepper.
3. Line two (or one and do it in batches) baking sheets with parchment or silicone baking mats.
4. Lay salami down in single layer and bake it until browned and rigid, about 10-12 minutes. They will become crispier as they cool!